Wednesday Midday Services
Every Wednesday at 12:00pm (Noon)
In an effort to provide care and worship opportunities for the most at risk in our OSL community. The following restrictions will be in place:
- Weekly sign-ups via sign-up genius – Sign-ups will go out in the Happenings email the Wednesday prior to service.
- Masks are required. We will provide some for those that need one.
- Designated seating – Please find a marked seat for you and your family. A sanitized Hymnal will be provided. Please take the hymnal home and bring it back each week.
- Shorter Service – 30-45minutes
- Spoken liturgy & prayers (no singing)
- Gloves & masks will be worn during Communion (You are not required to take communion.)
Whether you have a medical condition that prevents you from attending the slightly larger, less restrictive services, or would just be more comfortable worshiping in a more restricted service, we welcome you to come to the Wednesday, midday services at noon.